Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement (“Terms”) set out the terms under which you may use this App (“App”). By using the App, you confirm that you agree to these Terms and will comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the App.
2. The App and all intellectual property rights in the App are owned by or licensed to V-Nova Limited (“V-Nova”). V-Nova (on behalf of itself and its licensors) grants you a limited, revocable at any time without notice, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to use the App to trial and test V-Nova’s technology. This App is for your own use and must not be used for commercial purposes.You will not at any time acquire any other rights, title or interest in the App.
3. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the App, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security features of the App, copy or reverse engineer or decompile any part of the App.
4. You must keep your user name and password, and any log-in details provided to you by V-Nova, secure. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account/your login.
5. Your access to the App may be revoked at any time without notice in V-Nova’s sole discretion. Any content you have uploaded to the App may be deleted by V-Nova at any time.
6. You must use the App for lawful purposes only. You agree not to upload any private, confidential, illegal, offensive content or personal information to the App. Any content you upload must not contain any third-party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have a formal licence or permission from the rightful owner, or are otherwise legally entitled, to upload the content in question to the App. You represent and warrant that you have (and will continue to have during your use of the App) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable you to upload the content to the App, and to enable V-Nova to use the content for the purposes of the App. You are solely responsible for the content you upload and the consequences of uploading it to the App.
7. V-Nova has procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your content, however any use of the App is at your own risk.
8. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, V-NOVA EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS, AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER STATEMENTS, WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL V-NOVA BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSSES DUE TO AN INABILITY OF YOU TO ACCESS OR USE THE APP, LOSS OF GOOD WILL OR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, INCURRED BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, V-NOVA’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO £50 (FIFTY POUNDS STERLING).
9. V-Nova may change these Terms at any time, and they are applicable from the time they are uploaded to the App. It is your responsibility to check these Terms in case there are any changes.
10. These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms.
11. If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the App or these Terms, please contact V-Nova on: email@example.com.
1. V-Nova Limited is the controller and responsible for this App. V-Nova Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11125008.
2. V-Nova may collect and process the following data about you when you use the App: •Data about your device and access to the App such as device model, OS version, ISP and location to city level. V-Nova may collect and process the following data about you when you use the App:
(a) Data about your device and access to the App such as device model, OS version, ISP and location to city level. V-Nova uses this information for its legitimate interests of identifying users and tracking usage of the App.
(b) Your name, email address and any other information you provide V-Nova when you download or access the App, or when you send V-Nova questions or comments. V-Nova uses this information for its legitimate interests of providing you access to the App, authenticating your access which may include sending you verification emails, and processing your questions and comments and providing responses.
(c) Information about your use of the App and the content you are viewing using the App. V-Nova uses this information for its legitimate interests of providing the App's services and improving the App for you and other users.
3. V-Nova may have to share your data with third parties, including third-parties who provide services to V-Nova and other entities in the V-Nova group. It will only share your personal data with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to provide you with access to the App or where it has another legitimate interest in doing so and V-Nova's interests are not overridden by the impact on you. Third parties will only process your personal data on V-Nova's instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure. All V-Nova's third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data in line with V-Nova's policies and as required by law.
4. V-Nova will only send data outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA') to work with its agents and advisers who deliver services to us or to comply with a legal duty. If V-Nova does transfer data outside the EEA, it will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it were being used in the EEA. V-Nova will use one of the following safeguards protect the data:
(a) Transfer the data to a non-EEA country which has privacy laws at least as protective as those within the EEA;
(b) Put in place a contract with the recipient of the data which means the recipient must protect the data to the same standards as required within the EEA; or
(c) Transfer it to organisations which are part of the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield is a framework which sets out the standards for data to be sent between the United States and European countries. The Privacy Shield ensures that data is protected to the same standards as used within the EEA.
5. V-Nova has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, V-Nova limits access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a genuine business need to know. They will only process your personal data on V-Nova's instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. V-Nova has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where V-Nova is legally required to do so.
6. V-Nova will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it collected the personal data for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. This App is not intended for people under 18 years of age. V-Nova does not knowingly collect data from people under 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact V-Nova. If V-Nova becomes aware that a person under 18 has provided it with personal data, it will take steps to remove that information and terminate the applicable account.
8. You may receive marketing communications from us if you have not opted out of receiving that marketing, and if it is not otherwise prohibited by law. V-Nova will not share your personal data with anyone outside the V-Nova group of companies for them to use for their own purposes, such as marketing their products and services, or the products and services of another third party, without your express, opt-in consent. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out/unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
9. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
(a) Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request").
(b) Request correction of the personal data that V-Nova holds about you.
(c) Request erasure of your personal data.
(d) Object to processing of your personal data where V-Nova is relying on a legitimate interest.
(e) Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
(f) Withdraw consent at any time where V-Nova is relying on consent to process your personal data.
V-Nova may need to request specific
information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your
personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure
that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. V-Nova may
also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up
V-Nova will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take V-Nova longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, V-Nova will notify you and keep you updated.
11. V-Nova reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time, and such changes will take effect as soon as they are posted to the App, so please review this Privacy Statement frequently.